Friday, March 25, 2005

Ah Friday

What a great beginning to my Friday night. Kicking off the weekend with a lil' bath, Dana & P-diddy squeezed into the bathroom so we could get every juicy detail from Dana & Boy Wonder's sexy office encounter... I was thinking about how it feels like we're 13 again and we are so close, it's like we're sisters or we're in the dorms or just little girls again. Anyway they gave me a dose of my own picture-taking-obsession and snapped one of me in the bath! I feel like an exhibitionist posting this pic of me but then again that's just me!

4 comments:

  1. You gorgeous girl - this picture will always make me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  2. THAT'S AWESOME! You go girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My sister and I were sitting here reading my comments and she said "I like Penny". Me too! I was so excited to a fellow blogger that I don't know check out my blog. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bee-You-Tea-Full! You're getting a bump on my List for sure!

    ReplyDelete