Saturday, March 26, 2005

Resting & Reflecting

Last night I decided that I am going to take a break from posting on my blog. I have been feeling jealous of (and comparing myself to) other blogs and although graceopenheart is about me celebrating me, it's time to withdraw and reflect for a little while. Besides, my hands & arms have been tingling lately and I think my setup at home isn't ergonomically correct. Don't get me wrong, since I'm a planner, the break is not happening yet! Starting April Fool's Day...

7 comments:

  1. Well, that makes me really sad, but I understand. Your blog emails are frequently (like 99% of the time) the highlight of my day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What?!? That is an April Fools joke, right? Not that I don't want you to take care of yourself, but come on; you're my blog inspiration, mentor, big sister!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous9:30 PM

    I am really sad about this, but I think it will only inspire me to be in better touch in person.

    JHR

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't stop blogging. Great pic, btw.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You jackass dodo - It's not just about you celebrating you; it's about us getting to be a part of your life. There is no better blog in the whole world for that. I NEED this blog, because I need YOU in my life, ok?

    ReplyDelete
  6. So I'm not even sure if people really return to the comment section to see if I respond but with Katia's encouragement I decided to post my own little comment on here. Thank you for missing me and I'll be back!!

    ReplyDelete