Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Getting organized

Everyone should have their very own personal burning man outfit organizer like my sweet and wonderful, stylish sister Patricia! She helped me lay out a PLAN for how we're going to complete every woman's question "WHAT TO WEAR??!". It's organized into DAY and NIGHT outfits. We're going to hit up the fabric stores in the coming weeks and make some capes and things.



One three-room tent



One sheer red thing from ebay


One pink bunny top & bottom, one red bikini, one patent black jacket


Go-Go Boots

2 comments:

  1. Hi Blogger, I was searching online for some make up artist secrets related sites and a I came across your post. I normally don't take the time to look at blogs but today I made an exception. After searching for about an hour for make up artist secrets it is nice to find a post that is helpful. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Blogger, As you are probably aware, there are so many junk filled blogs. As I was searching for hollywood make up secrets related information today, it was a nice break from the 'usual' to come across your blog. I am happy I searched for hollywood make up secrets related ideas today. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete