Wednesday, March 15, 2006

stress

the stress of all this extra work is getting to me.
and why is it that when you're going on vacation, the week before you leave people come to you with "special urgent projects" that need to be finished before you leave??
I'm not breathing fully.
So right this very second.
I stop.
And inhale.
Deeply.
... better ...
then I begin to wonder,
how am I going to run
a second "part-time" business
on top of a full-time job?
I don't know if this is how I want to live
~ or, alternatively ~
can I create it my way
with room to breathe
more room to breathe
more more more space
pace it
really the question is more likely -
how do I learn to run a business
with space and breath?
versus the way I used to run my life,
frantic frenetic oh shit hurry
deadlines running around
fuck that old way!

1 comment:

  1. fuck that old way is right
    girl you have so many tools
    and is the point at some point to have this business as your fulltime job someday? it might be crazy for a while, but you have skills to do this, you really do! Trust! Faith! Leap and the net shall catch you! Oh yea, and breathe! U rock!

    ReplyDelete