Monday, April 03, 2006

"Enchanted"

I've been coming back to my business name, dwelling on my choice of words. I love the enchanted part because it makes me think an enchanted forrest or other magical things. All of a sudden I got worried that I might want to take the name off my blog in case a prospective client does a search and finds me here, all my deep dark murk. So I googled the name and found this spot... can you plan for enchantment, what a great question!

en·chant ( P )
tr.v. en·chant·ed, en·chant·ing, en·chants
To cast a spell over; bewitch.
To attract and delight; entrance. Synonyms charm.

adj : influenced as by charms or incantations
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Middle English enchanten, from Old French enchanter, from Latin incantre, to utter an incantation, cast a spell : in-, against; see en-1 + cantre, to sing, frequentative of canere; see kan- in Indo-European Roots.]

No comments:

Post a Comment