Thursday, April 27, 2006

New Moon Intentions

This new moon in Taurus:

    1. I want to easily increase the flow of my income while living luxuriously within my means.
    2. I want to be making yum food for myself.
    3. I want to enjoy and appreciate my free time.
    4. I want to explore and experience the sensual pleasures of life.
    5. I want to let go of any pressures of trying to prove myself.
    6. I want to continue to experience magic & miracles unfolding in my life.
    7. I want to easily reduce consumer debt.
    8. I want to be content with local, resorative vacations and have an incredible beach retreat this year.
    9. I want to easily keep my moods steady and be sleeping hard & heavy most nights.
    10. I want my self-expression in "work" settings to be playful & authentic.

1 comment:

  1. I love them! I love that your voice sounds "breezier" and you are including intentions that are softer and really enjoyable... have fun on your date! Can't wait to hear about the hottie! xoxo

    ReplyDelete