Sunday, May 21, 2006

party girl, indeed

I got into a blender whirlwind funfest on Friday when I flew into San Francisco and met Kathleen's baby Samuel and Katia's baby girl Lucia and squeezed in fabulous FABULOUS rest, down time & playtime too with my burner peeps (campalicians). But really today was the tops. I'm also too tired to explain but you have to read Katia's account (I had a great time with you too and I LOVE MY NEW GOOGLE hat! Thanks King Ferris "Goog"). Tomorrow I start my new day job (a lot of people at the party were confused - what about the wedding planning?? I had to explain that is my "side" business). I feel like it's the first day of school. I'm nervous about what to wear, etc.

3 comments:

  1. and p.s. I'm *so* sick of this month's blog design. pewww!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:39 PM

    have a wonderful first day of your new adventure. yay!! mie

    ReplyDelete