Saturday, June 10, 2006

the perfect sandwich

another week down
is it week three at my new job?
don't even know, seriously,
it's a different life
here's the one picture I took the whole week
at the airport
trying to get the "spirit of San Jose" sign!

and then yet another
bad travel evening
a wicked bumpy flight, seriously,
then upon my return
I could not find my car!
TOTAL DODO
THANK GOD FOR DIA
They can look up your plates and find exactly where you are!

sweet jesus
that was a really intense week
I am doing really great at work
but I'm so fried
and dammit it's so hot here
the dead heat of summer
here we are again, Jen
crisp
I need to swim!
Yay Kasia's in town
maybe we will do just that.

1 comment:

  1. Jeez Louise -- CO gets super hot super fast. I'm in the land of slooooowwww spring -- I'm wearing my fleece vest here today... perhaps you need to come visit! Or at least go up into the mountains where you might need a fleece vest too... Or dip those toes into the creek...

    Send some love to Kasia...

    xoxox
    J

    ReplyDelete