Saturday, July 29, 2006

Hidden Jewels - New Moon in Leo

Almost forgot to post my new moon intentions & these other pics. See how Willow "helps" Slash make jewelry?


* to connect again to my dreams & aspirations
* to see my creativity during the workday
* to stay determined @ work to get caught up
* to be dating!
* to find myself appreciating others' unique style & contributions
* to assess my own work performance in an objective & generous way
* to naturally bring all of who I am to my leadership as "Boss"
* to continue to balance in exercise, good food & sleep
* to let myself be loved, adored & good
* to experience a juicy sense of joy daily @ my life

AND WHO LET THE CAT OUT OF THE BAG??

1 comment:

  1. Hi Morgan!
    The jewelery box looks familiar, but I see you have a new helper...

    ReplyDelete