Friday, August 04, 2006

newsflash: I'm intense!

My boss said to me, delicately (week three or four), "not sure if you're aware of this, but you're really intense". HAAAA ha! Isn't that funny?

So tonight I'm not sure why but I re-read Jan-March 2005 on my blog. Yes, very intense. It's also a window straight shot into that time in my life. WOW. So much going on in my heart and head. LETTING GO. So much was detaching and sloughing off. I feel deeply content that I have released so much, having done such intentional focused work on areas in my life that needed that sort of freedom. wow.

2 comments:

  1. Ha! Ha! That is so funny! What did you say? "I've never heard that before, could you describe the intensity, please?" or "I get that all the time!" or something else entirely?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm intense too, especially if I feel stressed... Sometimes I see it for a second or two (outside of myself) and then I have a lot of gratitude for how much space my husband or friend, etc... is giving me to be myself. Most of my friends are not intense- but I can totally connect with intense people. However, I think it would be hard to be married to one! Ha! Thanks Rick.

    ReplyDelete