Saturday, November 11, 2006

This week

The deal with HP closed this week so we had a little party & gave out gift bags (those are my girls). Acquisitions bring up mixed emotions for everyone so I've been navigating not only my own but those on my team. Something must have been in the clouds b/c it was a highly charged week with everything, actually. Good outcomes though.
Here's Morgan and I, out to celebrate her birthday because she's leaving Tuesday for a four month Asia journey with her love Matt Carpenter. Best wishes for these travels! We talked about how much might be different upon her return... I might have a new job, I might have a new man, or neither of the above!

1 comment:

  1. if you want to take a trip like that, I will gladly come pick willow up and have hime stay with me. I know you are going to have great luck with your future job. It's been almost a month for me, and I feel like it has been years since I've known you.

    ReplyDelete