Wednesday, December 06, 2006

He-Man Warrior


Did I disappoint you or let you down?
I am here for you if you'd only care.
You touched my heart you touched my soul.
You changed my life and all my goals.
And love is blind and that I knew when,
My heart was blinded by you.
I've kissed your lips and held your head.
Shared your dreams and shared your bed.
I know you well, I know your smell.
I've been addicted to you.

Goodbye my lover.
Goodbye my friend.
You have been the one.
You have been the one for me.

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous8:57 AM

    whoa, wha happen?
    i love that song...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I meant to write a comment after I posted this very coded little post explaining more!

    Saw an astrologer yesterday and she saw some interesting things about my "He-man" (got a whole lotta Mars aggressive energy, that one). Plus with the Aquarius Sun & Sag moon he is allllll about the alone / individual.

    Just felt kinda struck by it and raw and like I'm done with this. He can be aggro hot&cold and I just don't know that I can hang.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wanna hear more of what the astrologer said! What she said about he-man seems so right on from the things you've shared. Sorry about this honey.

    ReplyDelete