Tuesday, December 05, 2006

"My" Babies

It's hard to explain how magical it is for me to be with Kathleen & Katia's babies. And then to add on top of that , that KK & Katia have begun to hang out & when I come to town the three of us can be together, it's like a double scoop!! It's been so wonderful since I got the job with Mercury that I'm out in the Bay area so often that I've been able to watch them grow. They change so much each time! Samuel is just a little angel heaven baby with his perfect Charmin squeezable fair skinned cheeks & this little curly Q hair, and Looooochi with her "oooooooo" (see her with Santa - she's making that sound!). She and I bonded on Monday morning when I took her with me on a little walk to get my latte. It was so brisk & cool and she was so quiet, just looking all around. The lady behind the counter started trying to get her to smile, shaking Tic Tacs, etc. but she wasn't, so I called her name & when she looked up at me she broke into this huge smile & giggle that just about crushed me, oy I am in love!! She knows me! She knows her Auntie H!! On top of all that, Katia had a Santa Lucia get together (a Swedish tradition) and I walked in and there's Mie & Tesla. Babies and babies and babies.

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous7:18 AM

    MEOW!!! I wish I could hear Luci's ooooo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great bunch you hang out with. I am so happy for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous8:23 PM

    It is so great how you adopt your friend's babies...you are so loving and generous.

    Becca

    ReplyDelete