- I started my first business, and I rocked it
- I FINALLY got the hell out of Roche and into a new job at Mercury, and I rocked it
- I became a manager! I'm a boss of 3! Although they say I'm rather intense, I know that I create a super fun & playful work environment that also provides opportunities of 1:1 coaching / encouragement / inspiration a'la Helen style
- I devoted myself to my yoga practice & found a treasure of joy & strength & peace inside of my body & breath that is... precious! rejuvenating! beautiful...
- I worked the moon cycles & dug into the "laws of attraction"
- I found my way to being STABLE through committed exercise, smart drugs, my little light box, therapy & doing what I knew would make me feel good tomorrow
- I dated! I let myself grow close to someone & grew past that skittish nervous girl thing. I trusted my instincts & watched & listened to what I was learning about him & ultimately let it go, even though it's killing me still...
- I bonded with my Daddy! Really, though, I just fell in love with all my family. They're all truly just awesome & fun.
- And finally, perhaps best of all, I came to peace with me. I have realized & remembered all that I am and all that I have to offer. I am here on this planet with a mission and a purpose and a gift to serve. I stand in awe of women who light the way. And know that I am one of them.
Tuesday, January 02, 2007
2006 In a nutshell
I'm proud that in 2006: