Thursday, January 11, 2007

Hangin in


I honestly don't know
if I've ever had a job
where I've worked so hard
for so many hours
under so much stress
as I have this week!
It's INSANE.
However, I got a blackberry
which is now my CRACKberry
I'm just like the worst of 'em
but I'm all like
why the hell haven't I gotten this before??
It makes things so much easier in so many ways
like instead of stressing that I'm not into work yet
I'm at the gym instead
clickity click.
Anyway.
I know we're almost there. I think.
This whole process has perhaps
been one of the best things to happen in my career,
my ability to rise to the occassion,
the opportunity for learning, oy the learning.
All good!
I got ANOTHER
ANOTHER
ANOTHER
bonus.
NO WAY.
WAAAAY!

2 comments:

  1. Helen,
    I love all these pictures of you. You are absolutely SO beautiful!! I am sorry about the break in and I want to ask if there is anything I can do, but I know I can't get you "personal items" back.
    still, if you need anything, you know I will be there for you.
    I bet you are great at your job, you seem like the challenge is doing you good, too!
    love you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous6:34 AM

    have you been told, "You are loved" lately, by me? Now you have.

    ReplyDelete