Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Celebrating being backwards

From: (my new boss)
Sent: Tuesday, February 20, 2007 2:59 PM
To: US HR Generalists
Subject: HR Generalist Announcement

I am very pleased to announce that Helen K____ is joining our Generalist organization effective immediately. Helen was previously with Mercury Interactive Corporation and is located in Boulder, Colorado. In her new role, she will provide HR Generalist support to the TSGA Software business. Please join me in welcoming Helen to her new role and our HR Generalist community. We look forward to meeting Helen during our upcoming face to face meeting in Houston next week.

the girls helped me celebrate last night
with champagne and Elmo of course!
they say I laugh like Elmo
and I don't know WHAT they're talking about
hee hee


2 comments:

  1. great things are ahead, Be alittle more patient. second note: you are gorgeous, definatly photogenic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Can't wait to hear more about this! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete