Saturday, February 17, 2007

New Moon in Aquarius

  1. I am envisioning a bigger life, completely free from any and all restrictions in feeling and thinking
  2. I am dancing in deep communion with my soulful, juicy self
  3. I am indulging actively in glorious, beautiful and sensational "what ifs"
  4. I am evaporating any unhealthy tendencies
  5. I am focused on my quality of life as top priority
  6. I resonate with powerful images of being proud and joyful with the job and work that I do
  7. I dare to vision beyond present circumstances and make the vision potently real
  8. I am laughing so hard my belly hurts!
  9. I am connected intimately with others by sharing and opening my heart
  10. I am operating in my life with a natural, innovative and eccentric brilliance!!

1 comment:

  1. these are luscious!!!!! seriously inspiring! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete