Monday, April 23, 2007

my someday list

  • Learn to play the piano again
  • Take singing lessons
  • Dance classes for partner dancing
  • Travel around the world (esp Asia & Latin America)
  • Have "world" dinners with my kids where we research, dress & cook in the native style of that country
  • Learn to speak Italian & French
  • Be in a conversational Spanish group
  • Take Partnership course
  • Get a masters degree
  • Learn to use Photoshop
  • Be happily married
  • Have kids
  • Be an inspirational speaker
  • Write a book
  • Have my own garden every year
  • Take cooking classes
  • Continue daily exercise
  • Find a spiritual teacher
  • Pray everyday
  • Go live @ an ashram
  • Experience a deep & lasting meditation practice
  • Join a Masters Swim club
  • Run a marathon
  • Get a facial peel
  • Get my teeth fully straightened & wear retainer
  • Have help (i.e. housekeeper / au paire) raising the kids)
  • Camp a lot in the summer
  • Become a road biker (have a sweet bike)
  • Snowboard a bunch so I'm a fearless shredder
  • Have a season's pass so I can ski a lot
  • Take remote, luxurious ocean vacations for long periods of time
  • Own a vacation getaway
  • Have vacations with my girlfriends and with KK's family & other fav families
  • Grow flowers that I can cut & have inside the house
  • Use solar panels in my home

No comments:

Post a Comment