Tuesday, May 15, 2007

I have the greatest mom!

She's great because
she's fun!
she's smart!
she's loving & kind!
She's full of heart & sweetness!
and ooooeeey can she boogie!
(note my long hair - could be going soon)
she came back (so soon! so great!)
for another R&R and we got to share Mother's Day
with Matt & Morgan (layover @ the airport)
and we are all in love with lil' Moose (who maybe weighs 3lbs)

and Patricia found all of this just exhausting.
and she will disown me as a sister for posting this picture
in 5-4-3-2... !

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous7:47 AM

    1!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Helen! I ran into your sister the other day at my physical therapist's office with her cute dog, so I thought of you. Your sister is even prettier in person! I've been wondering something for awhile...how do you know "boho?" I have visited her blog and her sister's through yours, and am so moved and inspired by their lives and was wondering how you know her?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous6:04 PM

    It is so great to see your family (& my second family!) together! Hope you had a great mothers day with your mom! KK :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You and your mom and sis are oh so foxy! Looks like so much fun...

    ReplyDelete