Monday, June 11, 2007

Holy Hilly Garden of Gods 10 mile 1:50







Rules of the Road:
when carrying Blackberry
in jogbra for race to take pictures for blog,
beware of sweat!
3/4 into the race it kerplopped
and for hours I thought I ruined it
(obviously and thankfully it rebooted later)
HUGE props to Becca,
who only planned on running first and last 1/3
and kept me entertained the whole time
and managed to run the entire thing!
then she proceeded to whip around for hours
managing kids & food etc.
while I could barely rise from the couch!

2 comments:

  1. Wow. Running. Both of you amaze me.

    xox
    J

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with you, Jen, and wasn't it *hot*? H, thank you so much for telling me about these blogs a couple of years ago. You know, I would've just gone off and not heard from most anybody again. This is great! Will see you this week in Boulder?

    ReplyDelete