Monday, August 06, 2007

another full summer weekend

Dana bought us tickets to see A Midsummer Night's Dream at the 50th annual Shakespeare Festival (I can't believe I've never been). We were super excited and even had front row seats! We were all very dismayed when about 15 minutes into the play it started to rage down rain. That old Colorado saying "wait 5 minutes" if you don't like the weather had the crowd waiting and waiting... and waiting... after 25 minutes it ended and they invited us back to our seats, letting us know the actors (for safety) would be wearing sneakers & there'd be a few alterations to costumes that couldn't get wet. Just a few minutes after they started again though it started to pound down again and it had to be cancelled. Boo Hoo. We went and rented the video version and ate Whoppers!
Saturday night I got to see a bunch of my old Roche buddies @ Debbie's wedding!



and Sunday morning Kate & Dana
joined me for the massive
oh-my-god-I-just-ran-2 1/2 hours-brunch
@ Brasserie 1010
about 5 minutes after I ate
I said oh my god I have to go nap
so we went over & hung out on the St Julien couches!

No comments:

Post a Comment