Thursday, August 23, 2007

Registered!

DUH thought for today - I hadn't REGISTERED yet!! Admittedly it was exciting but intimidating... I had to enter the estimated finish time. I calculated 11 min miles @ 5 hours. Can you believe that balogne? FIVE hours of running? That makes me unhappy. I always thought I would do it in four hours but realistically the way I've been running 11 min miles seems to be my consistent pace. And, I recall, this thing is all about me not being hard on myself! So 5 hours it is...

2007 DENVER MARATHON REGISTRATION CONFIRMATION

Thank you for registering for the 2007 Denver Marathon - a premier marathon, half-marathon and four-person ING Marathon Relay scheduled for Sunday, October 14th. We are glad that you will be joining us!

Updated event information can always be found on our website at http://www.blogger.com/www.denvermarathon.com. We will also be emailing you periodic updates as race day approaches.

We look forward to seeing you at the finish in October and good luck with your training!

Sincerely,

Denver Marathon Team

1 comment:

  1. consuelo6:18 AM

    AWESOME! For me I never feel like I'm really going to do it until I actaully have that registration confirmation.

    Don't worry about the time, just go out there and have a blast. I'm already jealous of the feeling you'll have when you cross that finish line.

    ReplyDelete