Monday, October 01, 2007

I'm tirty five

me 'n Kate @ Jax, my favorite

I was barely able to contain myself after Kate gave me this adorable necklace!
my gorgeous flowers from my mom (thank you!)
with some very sweet cards...


Wow I feel soooooo loved. Seriously. Thank you to all of you awesome people who took the time to call me today! Jamie called all the way from India, Katia from SF, Jen from NY, mom from Iraq (!), Patricia from Reno, Matt, Dad & Subhadra from LA, Jill, Desa, on & on plus sweet cards too. I had the most glorious day ever. I just took some extra time during my latte stop @ Vic's and read my book for a little while, then a fabulous run up the canyon, running alongside the rushing creek while lapping up those yellow crispy leaves the wind was blowing all around. I spontaneously wrote up 35 wishes for this year this morning and Kate read them back to me at dinner - they rock!


My Thirty Five Wishes for my 35th Year:




  1. I'm challenging myself as an athlete


  2. I have a totally rockin "cut" body


  3. My home is an expression of style and integrity which brings amazing people into my life


  4. I love every single piece and pair of clothes & shoes in my closet


  5. Everything in my home has its own home


  6. I keep all my things in great condition


  7. My home & car are clean and in good working order


  8. My work is an exprssion of who I am


  9. I make net $1000 extra per paycheck


  10. I am gardening


  11. The love of my life is welcome & comfortable in my home


  12. I am moving my body in sensual ways


  13. I am doing things outside in nature


  14. I'm embracing the seasons with ritual


  15. I rise and set with the sun


  16. I am creating art as self-expression


  17. I meet hot men that give me butterflies


  18. I am having fun making interesting food


  19. I've never been so empowered


  20. My wellness couldn't be better


  21. I have unfailingly solid understanding that I'm hot, amazing and unforgettable


  22. I'm being playful, bursting out laughing and having fun


  23. I live within my means as a commitment that this is my "enough"


  24. There is a deep and immediate integrity in my relationships


  25. I am seeing my life's work unfold as vision into reality


  26. I am registered and ready for a fabulous transformational course


  27. I am communing with my spiritual and psychic connection


  28. I get paid a lot of money to inspire & motivate others to be their best


  29. Around Boulder, I'm someone people want to know


  30. Everything in my life continues to come together miraculously


  31. I am "dating" myself


  32. I am reading one awesome book after another


  33. I have men in my life and trust them completely with my heart


  34. I am envisioning and planning my own wedding!


  35. I am doing the things I've always wanted to do

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous12:57 AM

    Many happy returns of the day.

    Leigh UK

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO sorry I didn't know it was your birthday. Love love love the list! I'm inspired!

    Ciao bella!
    Reb

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous9:25 PM

    Happy 35th Birthday wonder woman! Fabulous list; very inspiring. I'm looking forward to seeing all that unfolds. Hugs from SF, mie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dad and Gail want to wixh you the very best on your marathon and we want you to say these words when ;you feel like you need some strength:

    Hare Krsna Hare Krsna Krsna Krsna Hare Hare
    Hare Rama Hare Rama Rama Rama Hare Hare!

    Just get into a rythym at the pace you want to run and ;you will finish with energy to spare!

    Love,

    Dad & Gail

    ReplyDelete