Saturday, November 10, 2007

My dad's visit!











I'm sure you can tell how busy I have been! My dad visited last weekend and it was a whirlwind working trip for sure. We (he mostly) installed a gorgeous ceiling fan in the bedroom, a new light in my entry way, we refinished the wood railing on the deck, installed a new bathroom cabinet and started to replace the outlet switches/hardware. I am just unspeakably grateful for these "Daddy Do" weekends, he cranks out these complicated unforeseen challenges (like this ridiculously gross old insulation that was up in the ceiling and falling down on him so much that he had a respiratory attach Saturday night!) that I couldn't even dream of being unstoppable with! The other adorable thing is my dad's wife Gail with Willow. She just loves him and he loves her. Very cute. Thanks again Dad and Gail!

2 comments:

  1. Yeah! And I'm still trying to recover! But you know what they say, a trip to aee Helen and respiritory failure, Priceless!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:27 PM

    I can't get enough of you. I don't want to sound like a "stalker" but it has been over a year, and I haven't stopped thinking of you. I know I have my many issues, but I want you to know how amazing a person you are. How can one person keep another so "in awe" with her, with the little communication they have between each other? There was such a great connection with you that I can't stop loving that. I want you to know how I feel about you, that you are SUCH A WONDERFUL BEING, and that you have affected me (one of many, I am sure, no, positivly sure) and that you have touched so dearly! I love you Helen, more than you will ever need to know! If we would not talk for 20 years, I know I would love then as much as I do today as I have loved you 1 year ago!
    I am only telling you this because I think it would be nice for you to hear how much you are loved. I know you have heard this already , and I am not the only one who feels this way. I want you to know how much I LOVE You, Helen!

    ReplyDelete