Friday, November 23, 2007

Sweet Joel

I connected up with absolutely adorable Joel, who I dated before Ryan (naughty Helen, he was very very young). But isn't he HOT? And you can see his effervescent personality and goodness shine right out of the screen, huh? Oy, if he was just, um, ten years older!


On an unrelated note, I had the most vivid dream about Burning Man last night. I was traveling on a business trip and decided to take a left turn and "screw it", go to Burning Man after all. I had no ticket, no tent, no food, and was wearing my business clothes. The guy at the door was HOT and we had some chemistry. He gave me a water bottle and I said, I hope I can find my friends (Campalicious). I went to the message boards and there was a message for Mie, Katia and XT! I wandered around and suddenly found them! We were all so excited. The thing that is so amazing about my burning man dreams is they are always completely real like I can reach out and touch right into the dream itself. Wow.

6 comments:

  1. LOVE! Is this a new dream? I feel like I've heard this one before? So honored to have graced it once again... You look so cute in the video!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11:16 AM

    I would love to see you again on the playa. Both of us have had so many experiences in between, I'm sure we'd have more than a few great conversations/moments together!

    - Mie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous11:17 AM

    And yes, you look so happy and full of life in the video. Glad to have seen it! - m

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey there, H! Missing you via your blog. Hope all's well over there...
    Reb

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous10:55 AM

    Ummm...November 23rd???? I know you are traveling and all but it is DECEMBER 5th. Waiting anxiously for the next installment...

    :)

    love,
    Becca

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous8:49 AM

    I agree... I miss your blogging so much, and keep checking back each day for the next part of your story... Can't wait to see you on Sunday.

    I love you!

    Jamie

    ReplyDelete