Sunday, January 20, 2008

Eldora #2

A absolutely perfect day today! Woke up and texted google for Nederland weather (do you know about this? You text Google pretty much anything at 466453 - I use it for 411 things like phone numbers but most commonly weather). It said 35, blue skies SWEET! Got up there at 12:30pm and got 5 runs in. Yee haw! Shit htough, must repeat myself - being a beginner is hard. I caught a snip of a football game tonight and saw these insane crashes and tumbles, man after man going down HARD. And I thought, well, now I know what that feels like. Ow ow ow. And, I can only get better with practice right? Jen I totally took your advice today and did the fake out on the last run. It worked well.

2 comments:

  1. cutest photo of you ever...that lower right one...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Duuuude. Way to go on the fake out. Glad it worked for you.

    I don't say Duuuude nearly enough in BA.

    xoxo
    J

    ReplyDelete