Sunday, February 03, 2008

Jax (reminds me of "Just Jack"!)








There were lots of great moments about our family dinner (like the always amazing seafood at Jax and the fantastic disco music put on by the bartender), but our favorite was when I was drawing with crayons on the table and our waiter came up... I was about to say something to everyone but he said something I couldn't hear right at the same time and I shouted WHAT? It was more like a Turets attack than a question because it was so loud and sudden! Don't know what got into me.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous6:33 PM

    What awesome photographic portraits of the family and dinner. As always, looks delicious. Not that you haven't heard this before, "You are so beautiful." Your eyes, lips, teeth are screaming , "look at me!"
    Or maybe it's just Willow?
    Hope things a wonderful. L. Tom

    ReplyDelete