Friday, February 15, 2008

Workin from home


In late 2006, I wrote a rigorous "wish list" about my ideal work environment. One of the pieces I was very specific about was to be able to work from home or an office (come and go as I please with no set schedule), to work any hours that I want (not just during business hours yet "enough" to have me be outrageously successful) and to have the flexibility that allows me to have an excellent work-life balance (including working out any time that I want). Can you see that I'm a highly unpredictable and spontaneous person! And, guess what? I got that whole list. Just a matter of saying what you want!

2 comments:

  1. I think you are on to something! what you ask for,wish for,and believe will happen will come true. So says the Secret. Dad and I know all your hopes and dreams will come true....keep believing!! Hare Krsna Hare Krsna Hare Hare,Hare Rama Hare Rama Rama Rama Hare Hare. THE MAHA MANTRA delivers all we desire!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dad says should be Hare Hare Krsna Hare Krsna Krsna Krsna Hare Hare, Hare Rama Hare Rama Rama Rama Hare Hare Hare. And Hare is pronounced HA RAY!

    ReplyDelete