Monday, July 28, 2008

Summa Pics

<

Axel, my favorite Doggie right now

Summer skies

Dehan, cutting part of my kitchen wall out

Luca, "looking at the mountains" (he said) on our one-on-one pool date! I was trying to teach him some swimming tidbits, so instead of paddling vertically with his hands & feet, he could swim with his arms in big circles out in front of him which would move him forward faster. I called this motion "pancake" arms - like as in you know, if you were to circle them around pancakes? Yeah, he wasn't too excited about this. On the walk home I asked him what was the most fun about our date. He said, "wellll, I can't really think of anything, it was all fun. Except the pancake arms WEREN'T fun". Crushed!!

2 comments:

  1. Pancake arms....love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! Oh, I want you and Albie to have dates...

    With Albie, I call it swimming like a frog, as opposed to swimming like a dog. He would prefer I leave him alone too.

    xoxo
    J

    ReplyDelete