Monday, July 13, 2009

Big Wheels & Big Deals




This was a full weekend, starting with a one day workshop from Boulder Psychic Horizons. I've always wanted to take their courses, and an opportunity came up to take if FOR FREE because I volunteer at a non-profit. Cool, that was a sign. Despite the fact that it wasn't what I thought it would be at all (learning psychic skills), I loved it (it was about tools for meditation / grounding yourself before a reading). So... because I paid off my car last month (isn't that awesome? thank you Millionaire Mind), I now have the money to take their advanced one year clairvoyant program. I'm positive this is going to help me move forward in my coaching practice.

Pictures are from the hilarious Annual Big Wheel rally. Love my Boulder cruiser friends! We actually stumbled upon it so I wasn't quite prepared, but in my typical crazy fashion, I didn't mind riding with a skirt. I took two pretty wicked diggers and flashed the world, but ah, another day another nutty Helen!

No comments:

Post a Comment