Monday, August 31, 2009

Spirituality is...


I was given a homework assignment to write about what I think spirituality is. Here's what came.

  • Noticing the beauty of Nature
  • Being out in Nature
  • Yoga
  • Taking good care of my physical body
  • Being relaxed
  • Trusting that everything works out
  • Faith that my life path is unfolding
  • Feeling grounded
  • A sense of something bigger than me
  • Feeling my "prayers" are answered
  • Receiving signs that everything is okay
  • Sensing messages of guidance
  • Letting Spirit come through
  • My gifts & talents shine through effortlessly
  • I trust myself
  • Writing without judgment, being in the flow
  • Feeling supported by something bigger than me
  • Meditation
  • Seeing the bigger picture
  • Knowing life is about spiritual growth
  • Understanding my psychology
  • Breaking through patterns
  • Ability to let go
  • Feeling of joy through all my days
  • Laughter
  • Hugging
  • Expressing my love to you
  • Supporting you
  • Challenging you
  • Receiving all of that in return
  • Forgiveness
  • Expressing and approving of all emotions
  • Accepting me exactly as I am
  • Ditty for accepting you
  • Deep breathing
  • Gratitude
  • Silence
Did I missing anything?

No comments:

Post a Comment