Monday, April 12, 2010

After weeks of chaos and disorganization and clutter everywhere, I can hardly deal anymore. At my breaking point! I'm taking off for a few days in Austin to get away while they put in the cabinets end of this week. Then on Monday my kitchen tile is being put in.




My new floors are in, aren't they gorgeous?! I also put in the two new lights.

I installed my new faucet for my new sink. I'm terribly proud that I've become quite handy!

Color for bathroom. I'm hiring someone to do it but she's really booked out so it may be awhile. She has to do a lot of wall repair so I'll wait for her!

My angel Dehan.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous1:33 PM

    Very exciting...love the floors! I can't wait to see the final product. Good idea to get the heck out of dodge and let them complete it while you are gone. I hope you have a wonderful time in Austin.

    love,
    Becca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Progress. Your floors are gorgeous. Glad you're taking off for some r+r. Have fun. Smooches to cutie Willow.

    ReplyDelete