Friday, June 18, 2010

suede!

Ah, now for the final painting projects and then I'm done! I was so nervous about putting up the Ralph Lauren suede paint I chose for this wall and procrastinated for two weeks. I wanted a contrast from the kitchen & entry walls and to make this area distinct from the living room as a dining area. For this paint you have to roll it on thick in W strokes then put 2nd coat on in X's. I wasn't sure if my ABC's were professional enough, but I do like how it turned out! You can't really see it in the picture but it has a super cool texture and depth. I've never really been into textured or metallic walls, but I like it. And of course this new color has only spurred ideas for more little things, like I think I need some art on the back of the kitchen wall!




No comments:

Post a Comment