Monday, June 21, 2010

Time for a new venture!



I decided to step into what's next, and you probably won't be surprised - I'm going to start up my 1:1 coaching business. While I build it, it will have to be after work hours but I'm going to do free sessions so I can hone my style and skills with high volume. I'm very excited! My website is a shell template from my dear friend Katie's cool company: http://therapysites.com/ in case you're wondering about the content. I ordered business cards this morning and I'm pumped. I love that the full title "Intuitive Empowerment Coach" wouldn't fit on one line so the word Intuitive stands alone. Will be interesting to see who shows up.

4 comments:

  1. Nice cards. I totally read it as two separate titles. :) Good luck mamacita. It's a roll you were born for.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yippee....big confidence booster and you are on your way....

    talk to u soon...it's almost 100 degrees and whew....i'm melting...have been getting lots of subs for all my classes...just need a rest and need to bond when the doggies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous2:08 PM

    Congratulations and best wishes! I love the card's design. Lots of love, Aunt Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous2:08 PM

    loveeeeeeeeee the card and yes, agree seeing intuitive separate quiets the card.

    ReplyDelete