Friday, March 11, 2011

Yoikes!


Can't believe I haven't blogged since February 10th. Wow. A lot has changed. I'm now in my 3rd week at a NEW JOB as Director of Operations at a physical therapy clinic! Much to say about all that. I would give it an 85% positive rating. I'm still getting used the be-in-the-office-every-damn-day situation, plus I'm working out the relationship dynamics between me and the owner. Finally, for the first time in my life, I'm working for a company in a field I'm passionate about. The clinic is very wholistic and we are creating a really exciting future. Every once in a while I wake up and remember how awful I felt for the last year as I started my workday for HP. That keeps me pretty happy about the change!

1 comment:

  1. So glad I checked in today. I was starting to give up hope on your blog. Congrats on the job! That's super exciting. I'm sure you'll be able to transform that 15%.

    When are you coming to meet Marlo?

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete