Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Live, from my phone

A poem!

I have been missing you,
My old life

Stretching back
Into the past

The days of less.
Less noise less crazy
Just quiet.
My life was small and I was so glad.

I knew it would end and now I'm officially overwhelmed.

I like working in the office.
I like being around people.
The work is -ish.
The possibility of what I can do for this business, fun-sounding but will it be?

Having a rash of doubts, concerns.  Not fears, really.
Just worry.
       heavy hearted.

Life not as planned.
There's got to be another way.

I want to be my best self in this situation.  How do I do that in this looney place?

My friends,
I miss you.  Willow sends his love.

* side note, Blogger has a new phone app and I LOVE it!  Good thing I didn't switch.


No comments:

Post a Comment