Friday, February 24, 2012

Bask in my sunshine!

The horsies laying down the other day, spring is warming the ground!





And I am breaking open too.
I used to stay in my lane.
Not now, no how.
I have a new devotion


~ My Creativity ~


I bow to you,
you raging beast!
you messy maggie
you blessed little sprite,


I give my life to you,
sweet little egg,
I will nurture that seed...
keep you warm,
pay attention,
listen,
I will listen.


The door is open.




For a long time it seemed to me that life was about to begin - Real Life. But there was always some obstacle in the way, something to be gotten through fiirst, some unfinished business, time still to be served, a debt to be paid.
At last it dawned on me that these obstacles were my life. This perspective has helped me to see there is no way to happiness.
Happiness is the way.
Souza

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:12 AM

    Love this! (I love all of your posts but this one jsut really touched me).

    I love the Souza quote about happiness is the way...

    LOVE YOU!

    Wish you were coming out this weekend too...

    MOM

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! Your writing gives me yet another excuse not to work on my paper. Keep it coming!

    ReplyDelete