Sunday, May 13, 2012

Oh, the Poms & other goodies


Just some of my favorite people shots!

Okay.
So this is the story of the "Poms".
Very thin pieces of tissue paper, procured by Patricia.
Oh. The painful hours of separating tissue.
"It's easy", she said.
OH MY GOD.
Patience, and lots of help, got us through.

IT WAS WORTH IT!
Gorgeous job, P!

And the after-shots (and one I had to throw in there - bottom right, a class picture from my elementary school - look at the little boy to my left! Hilarious.)

There were some pretty funny videos of me working off steam... here's one in the bar Thursday night. I was pretty much freaking out! I did some cheerleading, some karoake... it was a one woman show!

1 comment:

  1. I was just surfing on internet and found your blog after reading this i realize that i should come here often
    buy phen375 | order phen375

    ReplyDelete