Tuesday, July 10, 2012

checking in

I'm just tired,
sort of glum - but not, though.
I miss my longer blog check-ins,
but what's to say anymore?

Three more years of grad school,
turning 40...
okay with being single
(but still single).
Thoughts of having kids are fading -
but not because I'm getting older.
No.
Just not sure anymore.

So, in 2015 I'll start my therapy practice.
Wow that's a long time from now.
I need to get more work, pronto.
I've been in denial about $$...
hmm.

I think about going back
(into Human Resources, my previous career),
and I like that idea.
Did four years of sales ruin my chances?
Am I outdated?
Who will take a risk on me?

And I don't want to work at any old company.
I want a great boss, a mentor.
I want a great company, a great environment.
I want to love the work.
*** L-O-V-E ***
Not "like".
LOVE the work.

I'm just putting it out there,
welcoming transition.
One of these days, one of these days
It always works out.

1 comment: